Content is a primary growth channel for Baremetrics and is one of the ways (if not the way) people know about Baremetrics. I, Josh Pigford (Founder), need someone to take over that component and really run with it.
I’ll still be regularly producing content, but I need you to both produce new articles, guides and content for startups & entrepreneurs as well as help us get a lot more life out of the past 3 years of content we’ve been producing.
We're not looking for content-farm junk. Your job is to produce genuinely helpful content for startups, based on in-depth knowledge and experience.
An ability to learn complex concepts quickly and explain them in a way that's actually readable to other humans takes genuine skill, and that's something we hope to find in you.
NOTE: This is a freelance gig initially with every intention for it to become full-time in the coming months.
Type of work you'll be doing
- Writing original business-related content for our Academy and for the Blog.
- Reworking previously produced content in to new content for things like Medium and guest posts
- Taking audio/video content (such as interview and podcasts) and distilling them down in to individual articles
- Finding and working with freelance writers to increase the volume of content we produce
- Managing a content production calendar
Baremetrics is zero-setup, one-click subscription analytics & insights. We provide the tools and data businesses need to make solid business decisions.
Founded in 2013, we're working hard to help businesses spend less time crunching numbers and looking at spreadsheets and instead give them instant access to metrics and business insights that they need to run their businesses.
- Extensive writing experience, preferably focused on business-related content
- Experience running a small business is a major bonus